SHOE DRIVE 2017
NEEDED: NEW OR GENTLY USED SHOES FOR MEN, WOMEN & KIDS
Protalus is proud to team up with “It’s from the Sole” to organize and gather new and gently used shoes. Donated shoes will be cleaned, fitted with Protalus insoles and donated to the homeless at the Portland Rescue Mission.
There are over 13,238 homeless men, women and children in Oregon. Unfortunately, Oregon ranks as one of the top states of unsheltered homeless in the United States. Help us provide the comfort and care of shoes with Protalus insoles. One step at a time we can make a difference.
For more info email Ian Romasky at: email@example.com
ADDITIONAL SHOW DROP OFF LOCATIONS:
- Spin Laundry Lounge 750 N Fremont St., Portland, OR 97227
- New Heights Physical Therapy 5736 NE Glisan St., Portland, OR 97213
- Quantam Spatial Inc. 421 SW 6th Ave., Portland, OR 97204 (Suite 800)
- Protalus 1750 Blankenship Rd., West Linn, OR (Suite 125)
- Forge Hot Yoga 1554 Garden St #101, West Linn, OR 97068
- Cloud Nine Dental 8285 SW Nimbus ste 185, Beaverton,Or 97008
- Café West Linn 1887 Willamette falls Dr., West Linn, OR 97068
What to Know When Starting Weight Trainingby chris meyers • June 22, 2017
Weight training is a great way to improve not just strength, but flexibility and muscle tone for long-term health. It can be intimidating to get started, but here are some tips for anyone looking to take this step on their personal wellness journey.
Foot Overpronationby chris meyers • June 22, 2017
One of the most common issues that people run into is called overpronation. Overpronation is when the arch of the foot collapses downward toward the ground causing the foot to roll inward. This is also called having flat feet.
Winter Hiking Preparednessby chris meyers • June 22, 2017
Hiking in the winter can be a magical experience. The snow-covered landscapes and crisp, cold air make for a truly unique outdoor adventure, but it can also be dangerous if you're not properly prepared. Check out our tips for a safe and rewarding winter hike.